High Street, Toseland, St. Neots, PE19 6RX
Asking Price £1,250,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 5 Reception rooms
ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- Gross internal floor area of 3,408 sq ft (317 sq m)
- Spacious Drawing Room with brick fireplace and open feature fireplace
- Stunning Garden/Dining Room with beautiful wood flooring and beamed ceiling
- Characterful Kitchen/Breakfast Room with fitted wall and base cabinets
- Spacious principal Bedroom with Dressing Area fitted with wardrobes and En Suite Bath/Shower Room
- 3 further Bedrooms and two Bath/Shower Rooms (1 Ensuite)
- Oil fired central heating and hot water
- Recently upgraded security alarm system
- Gravel and block paved driveway with off street parking leading to Double Garage
- Large mature landscaped Garden extending to 3.48 acres
- Well maintained tennis court
A stunning period detached property extending to a substantial 3,408 sq ft (317 sq m), situated in a superb plot of just under 3.5 acres.
Cambridge 16.6 miles, Huntingdon 8.5 miles (King's Cross 51 minutes), St Neots 4.7 miles (King’s Cross 45 minutes) A1 8 miles, A14 6.5 miles (distances and time are approximate).
The Manor Cottage occupies a superb location set back from the road with gardens and grounds of approximately 3.5 acres. Dating from the 1750s, the property has been greatly improved and extended over the years to create an outstanding family home. Benefitting from a wealth of period features, the property provides all the conveniences of modern living whilst retaining all the charm of the original building.
- St Neots 4.58km
- St Neots 4.67km
- Huntingdon 9.04km
- Grafham 10.49km