High Street, Orwell, Royston, SG8 5QN
Guide Price £900,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
A beautifully presented detached four bedroom property with delightful gardens, located in this attractive South Cambridgeshire village.
- Gross internal floor area of 1,704 sq ft (158 sq m)
- Dual aspect Sitting Room with feature fireplace
- Spacious modern Kitchen/Dining Room with bi fold doors onto Terrace, sky lights, fitted cupboards, shelving and wooden flooring.
- Kitchen area with fitted wall and base units, a large central island and integrated appliances with space for a range cooker
- Useful Utility Room with space for washing machine and drier and door to the front and rear Gardens
- Principal Bedroom with a range of built in wardrobes and en suite Shower Room
- Three further Bedrooms and family Bathroom
- Oil fired central heating and double glazing throughout
- Integral Garage and gravel driveway with parking for several cars
- Mature front and rear Gardens
Cambridge 8 miles, M11 (Junction 12) 6 miles, Royston (fast train service to King's Cross 38 minutes) 7 miles (distances and time are approximate).
Built in 1974, with rendered elevations under a tiled roof, 77 High Street occupies a superb location, set back from the road with a long mature rear garden. The property has been tastefully improved and extended during the current ownership to create an outstanding family home. The accommodation is immaculate presented throughout and offers prospective purchasers a ready to move into home.
- Shepreth 3.49km
- Foxton 4.65km
- Meldreth 5.08km
- Royston 9.25km