High Street, Meldreth, Royston, SG8 6LB
Guide Price £700,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME A well proportioned 5 bedroom, detached family house with delightful mature gardens; located in this popular and conveniently situated south west Cambridgeshire village.
- VIRTUAL TOURS AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- Light and airy dual aspect Sitting Room with open fireplace and tiled hearth
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with gas fired Aga and bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden
- Separate Utility Room and space for a washing machine in the Rear Lobby
- Double glazed Conservatory providing a delightful vista over the rear garden
- 5 Bedrooms, 2 Bath/Shower Rooms and WC
- Sealed unit double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Large lined and insulated loft space with window providing a useful additional storage area
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Cambridge 9 miles, Royston 4 miles, Meldreth Railway Station 0.75 of a mile, M11 (junction 10) 7 miles, (distances are approximate).
122 High Street was built in 1955 to an individual design and is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. The property has been well maintained and offers potential purchasers a fantastic opportunity to carry out any future alterations and improvements to their own particular taste and standard.
- Meldreth 0.76km
- Shepreth 2.54km
- Foxton 4.22km
- Royston 5.42km