High Street, Great Abington, CB21 6AE
Offers in Excess of £1,500,000
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
A stunning 19th Century Victorian converted grain store, set in 1.56 acres and located in this popular village south of Cambridge.
- Victorian Grain Store converted in 1980s
- Dual aspect Sitting Room with wood floors, exposed beams, vaulted ceiling and wood burner
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room with bespoke wall and base units and central island, oil fired AGA and integrated appliances
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor except in the Snug and Bedroom 5
- Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite Bathroom
- Self-contained Annexe
- Large mature landscaped west and south facing gardens
- Gravel driveway leading to Stable block and double Cart Lodge
- Well maintained Tennis Court
Cambridge 8 miles, M11 (junction 10) 4 miles, Saffron Walden 7 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Railway Station (Liverpool Street line) 3.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
The Granary is a lovely converted grain store dating back to the mid-19th Century and is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. Extending to 2,894 sq ft, this stunning property has been lovingly updated by the current owners, to include all the conveniences of modern living whilst retaining the charm of the original building. This includes the conversion of an old bull pen into a self-contained annexe with further potential to convert the old stable block into office/living space subject to the usual permissions being obtained.
- Whittlesford 4.89km
- Great Chesterford 6.66km
- Great Shelford 7.63km
- Saffron Walden 10.18km