Grantchester Road, Newnham, Cambridge, CB3 9ED
Guide Price £1,100,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- Gross internal floor area of 1,517 sq ft (141 sq m)
- Charming Sitting Room with fitted shelving and bay window
- Recently refitted kitchen with granite work surfaces, range of base and wall cupboards with drawers, integrated appliances, larder cupboard and door to Utility Room
- Spacious Dining/Family Room with original fireplace and leading through to:
- Dual Aspect Garden Room with tiled floor
- Delightful principal Bedroom which enjoys views over Downing College Playing Fields
- 2 Further Bedrooms and refitted first floor Shower Room and Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Mature west facing rear Garden leading to:
- Detached Garage with rear access via Fulbrooke Road
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A delightful semi detached Edwardian property, well situated in this highly sought-after and desirable residential location, with views over Downing College Playing Fields.
City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.5 miles, (distances are approximate).
44 Grantchester Road is a delightful, semi detached period property dating from the early 19th Century. The property is constructed with brick elevations under a slate roof and is typical of the Edwardian period with high ceilings and well proportioned rooms. Retaining many of its original features including picture rails, cornicing, panelled doors and open fireplaces, the property has been extended and improved over the years to include a refitted kitchen and shower room but still allows prospective purchasers the opportunity to extend and improve the property to their own particular tastes, subject to the necessary consents being obtained.
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.54km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.03km
- Great Shelford 5.86km
- Foxton 9.01km