Fendon Road, Cambridge, CB1 7RT
Guide Price £1,400,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE!
- Extensive Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden
- Separate Sitting Room with front aspect, beautiful stripped wooden floor and feature fire
- Modern Kitchen fitted with a range of base and wall cabinets and integrated appliances
- Two additional reception rooms currently used as a Snug and Study
- Principal Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and large en suite with bath/shower room
- 3 further double Bedrooms, one with en suite shower room and one with fitted wardrobe and Family Bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- Gravelled Driveway with Off street parking
- No onward chain
A well-proportioned 4 bedroom detached family home, situated in this convenient south city location, just a few hundred yards from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/ Biomedical Campus 200 yards, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station 1 mile, (distances are approximate).
46 Fendon Road dates from the 1930s with rendered elevations under a tiled roof and has been greatly improved and extended to create an outstanding, beautifully presented family home. Extending to 2,176 sq ft (202 sq m), this property offers potential purchasers a ready to move in to option, with versatile accommodation suitable for a variety of family needs.
- Cambridge (CBG) 1.86km
- Great Shelford 3.38km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.08km
- Whittlesford 8.44km