East Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 1BX
Guide Price £150,000
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
An excellent investment opportunity comprising a self-contained studio apartment for students enrolled in full time education at Anglia Ruskin University or the University of Cambridge only.
- Open plan accommodation extending to 240 sq ft
- Dedicated high speed 100 MBPS internet connection
- Central boiler with individual meter to the apartment
- Pre paid utility meter
- Two internal bike storage rooms
- Communal landscaped courtyard garden and roof terrace
- Superb location within walking distance of the University of Cambridge and Anglia Ruskin
- Investment opportunity, current rental value of £825 pcm (fixed until August 2023)
Anglia Ruskin University 50 metres, University of Cambridge 1 mile, Cambridge Railway Station 1 mile (King's Cross and Liverpool Street Stations 52 and 67 minutes respectively), M11 (junction 13) 3.5 miles, Stansted Airport 31 miles, (distances and times are approximate).
Flat 31 is a contemporary self-contained studio apartment located on the fourth floor. The apartment is located in a purpose-built development designed specifically for students, which provides stylish and comfortable accommodation comprising a large open plan living area with built-in wardrobes, drawers and desk. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of storage cabinets, 2 ring ceramic hob, inset sink unit, fitted microwave and space for fridge and freezer.
The development also features a secure entry system, two internal bike storage rooms, a pre-paid laundry room system, a communal garden and a roof terrace.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 2.28km
- Great Shelford 6.53km
- Waterbeach 7.29km
- Foxton 11.31km