Duck End, Girton, CB3 0PZ
Guide Price £1,100,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- Triple Aspect Sitting Room with feature fireplace with wood burning stove, range of fitted shelving and oak flooring
- Bespoke Kitchen/Breakfast Room with range of wall and base units and integrated appliances
- Charming Snug with open fireplace and wood burning stove
- Large dual aspect Principal Bedroom with views to front aspect
- 4 further Bedrooms and 3 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Gas fired central heating and sealed unit triple glazing tilt-and-turn windows throughout
- South-east facing mature rear Garden with Garden Studio
- Driveway and Car port
- No onward chain
A highly attractive detached Victorian family home delightfully situated in this sought after north west Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge City Centre 3 miles, M11 (junction 13 - southbound only) 3 miles, A14 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station ( King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 3.5 miles (distances are approximate).
Willow House is an impressive mid-19th century detached property, with well-proportioned rooms. The property is constructed with rendered elevations under a tiled roof and is typical of the Victorian period, retaining many of its original features. The property has been subject to an extensive program of improvements carried out to a high standard by the current owners to create an outstanding family home.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.60km
- Cambridge (CBG) 6.30km
- Waterbeach 8.54km
- Great Shelford 10.72km