Cranfield Innovation Centre, University Way, Cranfield, Bedfordshire, MK43 0BT
280 - 1,780 sq ft
Cranfield University Technology Park is situated at the axis of the Oxford to Cambridge Arc and southern M1 corridor being adjacent to the world-renowned Cranfield University focused on science, technology, engineering, and management with specialisms including Aerospace, Defence & Security, Energy & Sustainability.
Cranfield Innovation Centre is home to a vibrant community technology community. As a member of our community, you'll have access to a strong network of like-minded businesses, allowing you to collaborate and learn from each other. On site amenity includes café, reception, conference and meeting room facilities, superfast broadband, excellent parking, cycle stores, showers EV charging.
Individual office suites ranging from 280 sq ft to 1,780 sq ft are available on flexible terms tailored to your requirements, allowing you to grow and evolve at your own pace, without being held back by rigid lease agreements.
- Newly refurbished staffed reception
- Flexible terms tailored to your requirements
- High quality business units with comfort cooling
- On-site conference and meeting room facilities
- On site modern cafe
- Excellent car parking of 410 spaces
- Cycle stores, showers and EV parking
- Located next to world-renowned Cranfield University
- Aspley Guise 5.21km
- Ridgmont 5.28km
- Woburn Sands 5.72km
- Lidlington 5.82km