Clay Farm Drive, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9BX
Guide Price £1,100,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
A contemporary five bedroom townhouse situated in the sought after Halo Development, conveniently located for access to Addenbrooke’s Hospital and Biomedical Campus and major commuter routes.
- Stunning Kitchen/Dining Room with oak wood flooring, integrated appliances and French doors to the courtyard
- Separate Utility Room leading to a downstairs Cloakroom
- Spacious Sitting Room with oak wood flooring, window overlooking the courtyard, and bay window with Juliet balcony to the front aspect
- Excellent Principal Bedroom with Dressing Room, En Suite Shower Room and large windows with Juliet balcony
- 3 further Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms to the second and third floors
- First floor Bedroom 5/Study with En Suite Shower Room, and access to the terrace
- Generous Roof Terrace with wooden decking overlooking the courtyard
- Enclosed courtyard garden with access to double garage
- High performance triple glazing and gas fired underfloor heating
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
City Centre and Mainline Railway Station 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a mile, (distances are approximate).
63 Clay Farm Drive is a superb contemporary townhouse located in the sought-after Halo Development in the heart of Trumpington. Constructed to a high standard by Crest Nicholson, the property is arranged over 4 floors and offers bright and spacious accommodation extending to an impressive 2,583 sq ft (240 sq m) which is flooded with natural light from deep glazed windows and doors. The property also has the added benefit of no onward chain and offers prospective purchasers the excellent opportunity to acquire a ready to move into family home that requires little work.
- Great Shelford 3.55km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.76km
- Foxton 7.83km
- Whittlesford 8.92km