Mill House, Frenchs Road, Cambridge, CB4 3NP
Guide Price £1,100,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
A charming, Victorian 4 bedroom family house set in gardens of just over quarter of an acre in an excellent position close to the city centre.
- Light and airy feel throughout with many original period features including large sash windows, cornicing and ceiling roses
- Dual aspect Sitting Room with wood block flooring and open fireplace with timber surround
- 2 further reception rooms including Dining Room and Family Room/Study
- Ground floor Shower/Cloakroom
- Useful Cellar
- Dual aspect Principal Bedroom with built-in wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- 3 further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Attractive Gardens to the front, side and rear
- Ample off street parking
- Timber Car Port with storage area
- Gas fired central heating
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, Cambridge Science Park 3 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King’s Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).
A handsome, Victorian family house with well proportioned rooms and high ceilings. Mill House offers a light and airy interior, flooded with natural light from large sash windows. The versatile accommodation has 3 good sized reception rooms on the ground floor, 4 bedrooms to the first floor and offers potential purchasers the opportunity for additions to the rear elevation to create an impressive family home, subject to the necessary planning consents.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North Station) 2.94km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.00km
- Cambridge (Cambridge) 3.14km
- Waterbeach 7.36km