Chaucer Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 7EB
Guide Price £3,250,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
An impressive, detached family home with three reception rooms and five bedrooms, occupying a secluded position at the end of one of the city’s most highly regarded roads.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room fitted with extensive range of base and wall cabinets and integrated appliances
- Dining/Family Room accessed from the Kitchen
- Bright and airy Sitting Room with insert real log fire and French doors to garden
- Principal Bedroom with built-in wardrobes and En Suite Bath/Shower Room
- Four further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Highly insulated with gas fired hot water system and electric storage heaters
- Triple glazed timber windows throughout
- Double Garage and extensive off-street parking
- Beautiful, landscaped gardens backing onto meadows and the river beyond
- No onward chain
Cambridge City Centre 1-mile, Mainline Railway Station (King’s Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 2.5 miles, Stansted Airport 27 miles, (distances are approximate).
Situated at the end of Chaucer Road, number 25 was built in the late 1980s of Swedish design and is constructed with brick elevations under tiled roofs with attractive hipped, first floor dormer windows. Though just one mile from the city centre, the property is set in beautifully within its plot with views over the river Cam and towards Paradise Local Nature Reserve.
- Cambridge (Cambridge Railway Station) 1.36km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.39km
- Great Shelford 5.19km
- Foxton 9.25km