Aberdeen Square, Cambridge, CB2 8BZ
Guide Price £1,400,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Superb open plan Kitchen/Dining Room with excellent range of base and wall cabinets and integrated Siemens appliances
- Light and spacious first floor Sitting Room leading to the Family/Study Area with large sliding double glazed doors to decked terrace
- Excellent Principal Bedroom Suite with built in wardrobes, En-Suite Bath/Shower Room and private Terrace
- Wonderful outside space comprising decked terraces which provide an excellent area for relaxation and al fresco dining
- Integrated Car Port and Store
A stunning contemporary townhouse with superbly presented accommodation extending to 2,185 sq ft (203 sq m), situated off Brooklands Avenue in a prime south city location.
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 0.5 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles (distances are approximate).
4 Aberdeen Square was built in 2011 and forms part of the prestigious Accordia Living Development where innovative architecture fuses brick, copper, glass, oak and limestone to striking effect. The scheme has won numerous awards including the 2008 RIBA Stirling prize for architecture. This stylish and contemporary home offers excellent versatile accommodation over 4 floors extending to an impressive 2,151 sq ft (200 sq m) and features well proportioned rooms with high ceilings, and large deep glazed windows provide an extremely light and airy feel throughout.
- Cambridge (CBG) 0.92km
- Great Shelford 4.38km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.51km
- Foxton 9.06km