Your commercially astute local specialists
Our planning team is among the largest in the UK. Our work in multidisciplinary teams gives us unparalleled insight into the dynamics of commercial, residential and rural development. As a result, we take a commercial view of all aspects of the planning process. Clients find this hugely valuable in conjunction with our in-depth planning expertise plus the array of resources we offer as a large firm.
Our clients range from major house builders to leisure organisations, developers to universities, housing associations to private investors. We complement their in-house resources or act as their own team, embedded in their business if that’s the best approach.
The planning world is a contentious and highly complex one and your reasons for needing our help are likely to be as varied as the sectors we work in. You will have to navigate a hugely complex planning process and will be anxious to avoid any legal pitfalls and delay.
Some of the ways we can help you with planning:
- Provide commercial and specific planning advice from the moment you identify a potential project
- Proactively manage engagement with the local planning authority and other stakeholders
- Provide robust evidence to support the planning case, ranging from 5-year land supply analysis to the full EIA coordination, production and management service
- Assist in the selection of the best consultant team for the project
- Prepare high quality planning submissions
- Represent your best commercial interests throughout the planning process