We provide an assessment service as part of the planning process to inform site opportunities, constraints and the subsequent development of site proposals.
The type of sites for which we undertake assessment work are large and varied, from 10-unit residential schemes, to 1000-ha rural diversification schemes.
Our LVIA work is undertaken in accordance with GLVIA3 guidance for Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) development.
WE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH
- Landscape and Visual Appraisals (LVA)
- Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments (LVIA)
- Townscape Assessments and Site Capacity Studies
- Green Belt analysis and advice
- Setting Studies for Heritage Assets
OUR CORE SKILLS
- Landscape architecture
- Heritage Design
number of assessment related projects completed by our UDS team since the fomation