Bidwells Fifth Elevation is a bespoke design, planning and heritage service which focuses on leisure and retail developments associated with new-build and refurbished buildings.
Most of our projects are located in urban areas where space is at a premium and landlords / tenants wish to diversify the use of their buildings and maximise the efficiency of space. This may be a ground floor solution, at multiple levels throughout a building or on the roof. All are distinct possibilities!
WE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH
- Creating outdoor dining and hospitality solutions for roof level terraces and at multiple levels throughout buildings;
- Delivering scheme from conception to completion as lead designer within broader project teams;
- Creating public realm solutions that add value to venues including restaurants and bars;
- Overcoming heritage constraints through the use of considerate and innovative design solutions; and
- Addressing operational issues for often confined spaces.
- Landscape Architecture
- Heritage Design
roof terrace at CCL, Cambridge Science Park