The redevelopment of farmyards is central to our service offer. The team have obtained planning permission and advised on the conversion of traditional farm buildings to homes, businesses, retail spaces and event venues to name a few.
Farmyards often present a broad range of opportunities to their owners, with planning policy more supportive than it ever has been for conversion of rural buildings to alternative uses other than agriculture. This can create income generating uses for an owner or alternatively create an uplift in value of a building in preparation for a sale.
The RDP team have the skills and specialist knowledge to advise on the potential financial reward of an idea, the likely outcome of a planning application and operational models for alternative uses. We are a multidiscipline team with mixed backgrounds so we can ensure that the team is put together to best advice the client.
WHAT WE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH
- Planning Applications for conversions or new builds
- Financial feasibility of projects and business planning
- Operational model options
- Advice on historic buildings
- Conversion of buildings to residential, office, storage, retail or event space
- New buildings in the countryside
OUR CORE SKILLS
- Business Planning
- Funding options
- Planning application advice
- Operational Structures
- Management options