Our skilled team is able to provide advice and guidance, and also to manage schemes from start to finish, to create new commercial units or to convert existing buildings to commercial use, in rural areas, market towns and village locations.
Providing our rural clients with diversified income streams can spread risk and increase returns. Planning policy is currently more supportive than it has ever been for the conversion of buildings to alternative uses. Land and buildings can be converted to provide new locations for farm shops, garden centres, retail units, wedding venues, industrial and storage facilities, nursery and school developments, medical and restaurant use, and food and beverage facilities. In the right places and when built to a high specification, these new uses can thrive and enhance our client’s existing operations whilst creating an uplift in the value of the portfolio.
WHAT WE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH
- Sharing our knowledge and experience regarding commercial schemes
- Initial research, financial feasibility and business planning
- Planning advice and submission of planning applications
- Applications for conversions or new builds
- Connecting our clients with reputable third-party operators where appropriate
OUR CORE SKILLS
- Business Planning
- Funding options
- Planning application advice
- Operational Structures
- Management options