The new use class allowing flexible commercial, business and service use is now in force, alongside new and enhanced permitted development rights.
This new planning flexibility is resulting in offices becoming homes, closed shops re-opening as leisure facilities and research companies taking laboratories converted from industrial space.
We’re helping owners, investors and developers across the Oxford-Cambridge Arc to navigate the upheaval and re-look at the purpose of their assets in the light of these new conditions.
How Bidwells can help you:
- Identify potential for building adaptation or re-use
- Assess the feasibility of adapting your building to accommodate a new use
- Navigate recent the planning changes and future challenges
- Attract the best occupiers and safe guard value for the long term
- Enhance and protect value through changing market conditions
- Deliver on your sustainability goals