Economic growth, and delivering houses in particular, are at the heart of the government’s agenda and demonstrating the economic benefits
UNDERSTANDING YOUR CHALLENGES
The UK’s planning system is increasingly complex with growing requirements for detailed evidence to support and underpin local plans and planning applications.
Whether you’re looking to promote sites through the plan-making process or prepare applications for developments, Bidwells’economics team can help.
Utilising the POPGROUP demographic model and working closely with our in-house residential development and commercial teams, we help our clients identify development opportunities and provide the detailed evidence required to support their proposals.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
We add value to our client’s schemes, helping to secure successful outcomes with local plan promotions and planning applications through:
Using data to inform our clients and provide insight
Informing the proposals, determining objectives and actions
Quantifying the eff ects and justifying the proposals
- Demographic research and modelling
- Objective Assessment of Housing Need
- Housing & commercial research and market intelligence
- Employment land supply and need assessments
- GIS (Geographic Information System) mapping of social, economic and market data
- Social infrastructure assessments
- Economic and socio-economic impact assessment/EIA socio-economic chapters
- Health impact assessments
- Retail impact assessments