Woodlark Road, Cambridge, CB3 0HS
Guide Price £1,500 pcm (£346 pw)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
A 3 bedroom semi-detached family home situated in this popular residential area close to the city centre.
- 1950's Bay fronted semi detached house.
- Bedroom 1 with fitted carpets, wall mounted radiator and bay fronted window with front aspect.
- 2 further bedrooms with fitted carpets.
- Family bathroom on the first floor with tiled flooring, bath with shower above and shower screen, sink and W.C.
- Sitting room with wood flooring, wall mounted radiator, shelves for storage, and bay fronted window to the front aspect.
- Kitchen with partially tiled walls, base and wall units, sink, oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, and washing machine.
- Pretty enclosed rear garden.
- On street residents parking.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Property has been recently redecorated.
Woodlark Road is conveniently situated off Sherlock Road, which in turn is off Huntingdon Road approximately 1 mile north-west of the city centre. This is a popular residential area and has good access to the University Colleges, M11 and A14 road networks.
36 Woodlark Road is a delightful semi detached home comprising of a separate sitting room and dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating and an established enclosed large rear garden.
Particular Features of Note:
• 1950's Bay fronted semi detached house.
• Bedroom 1 with fitted carpets, wall mounted radiator and bay fronted window with front aspect.
• 2 further bedrooms with fitted carpets.
• Family bathroom on the first floor with tiled flooring, bath with shower above and shower screen, sink and W.C.
• Sitting room with wood flooring, wall mounted radiator, shelves for storage, and bay fronted window to the front aspect.
• Kitchen with partially tiled walls, base and wall units, sink, oven, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, and washing machine.
• Pretty enclosed rear garden.
• On street residents parking.
• Double glazed windows throughout.
• Property has been recently redecorated.
Before moving into a rental property, it is essential for the tenant to contact the local service authorities to take over supplies. Listed below are some helpful telephone numbers:
Rent: £1,500.00 pcm Unfurnished.
Deposit: £1,730.00, returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy.
Holding Deposit: £346.00
Once your application has been accepted, in order to reserve the property, the above holding deposit will need to be paid. Once received, we shall be able to start the referencing process. The holding deposit will be returned to you within 15 calendar days, unless the referencing and signing of the Tenancy Agreement exceeds this timeframe.
Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee).
References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum four day waiting period. A tenancy will not be formally offered until we have received satisfactory references.
The first payment of the rent and deposit should ideally be paid by bank transfer. Please note that we cannot release keys until we have received confirmation that cleared funds have been received. Thereafter, payment of rent must be made by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
Important Notice: These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Bidwells has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Bidwells have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT unless confirmed otherwise.
In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that you take due care when inspecting any property.
Energy Performance Certificate: To inspect the full EPC for this property please contact our office.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.72km
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.81km
- Waterbeach 7.86km
- Great Shelford 8.41km