Windmill Drive, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9FA
Guide Price £1,450,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
- Stunning first floor Sitting Room with 3 sets of French doors, each with its own Juliet balcony
- Impressive Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with double height ceiling and full height windows overlooking the rear garden
- Sleek contemporary Kitchen Area with wide range of integrated appliances
- Luxurious Principal Bedroom Suite with fitted wardrobes, bespoke dressing unit and En Suite Bathroom with walk in shower
- 3 further Double Bedrooms
- High efficiency gas fired boiler and underfloor heating throughout
- Double Garage and Cycle Storage
An impressive four bedroom, family house of immense style and quality, situated within the highly acclaimed Aura Development on the south side of the city, just half a mile from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre and Mainline Railway Station 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a mile, (distances are approximate).
26 Windmill Drive was built in 2017 by Countryside Properties who, wherever possible, use viable, renewable, sustainable or recyclable sources in the construction of their homes. Formerly known as the 'Rossellino' house type, one of the largest properties on the development, it is constructed with brick and rendered elevations under a flat roof and is finished to a very high specification.
The spacious accommodation is arranged over 4 floors and is beautifully presented with bespoke interiors created by Dapa Atelier. Flooded with natural light from deep glazed windows and doors, the interior features high ceilings and a light and airy feel throughout, which is particularly evident in the first floor sitting room with its intelligent use of 3 sets of French doors each opening to its own Juliet balcony, and internal feature glazing offering views to the floor below. Extending to 2,830.5 sq ft (263 sq m), the internal layout offers tremendous versatility suitable for a variety of family needs and there is ample space for working and studying from home. In short, the property offers prospective purchasers the very best of modern, contemporary living in a desirable south city location.
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.29km
- Great Shelford 3.27km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 5.91km
- Foxton 7.70km