Whitwell Way, Coton, Cambridge, CB23 7PW
Guide Price £750,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- Immaculately presented with light and airy accommodation
- Superb Kitchen/Breakfast/Dining Room with bi-folding doors to rear garden
- Charming dual aspect Sitting Room open fireplace and timber floorboards
- Gym with window to side
- Principal Bedroom with built-in Wardrobes and En-Suite Shower room
- Guest Bedroom with built-in Wardrobes and En-suite Shower room
- 3 further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Ample off Street Parking
- In total the plot comprises 0.01 acres (0.04 hectares)
A stunning, 5 bedroom family house extending to 1,942 sq ft (180 sq m) with south-east facing rear garden in the popular village of Coton, just 3 miles west of Cambridge.
Cambridge 3 miles, M11 (junction 12) 2 miles, Stansted Airport 28 miles, (distances are approximate).
37 Whitwell Way is a modern property extending to 1,942 sq ft (180 sq m), constructed with rendered elevations under a tiled roof. Immaculately presented throughout, the property provides versatile accommodation, perfect for a wide variety of family needs and of particular note, is the stunning open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room which capitalises on the natural light with use of full height bi fold doors. The overall result is a superb property providing prospective purchasers a ready to move into option.
- Cambridge (CBG) 5.83km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 7.2km
- Great Shelford 8.79km
- Foxton 9.93km