Whittle Avenue, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9BW
Asking Price £595,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
A well presented, 4 bedroom townhouse, situated in this desirable location, providing easy access to Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus and the city centre.
- Accommodation extending to 1,214 sq ft (112.8 sq m)
- Sitting Room with full height windows and French doors leading to rear Garden
- Principal Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Terrace 176 x 84 (5.33m x 2.53m)
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout
- Allocated off street parking space
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station 2.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a miles (distances are approximate).
9 Whittle Avenue offers well presented accommodation arranged over three floors, flooded with natural light from full height windows and doors. The property features a first floor decked terrace providing a wonderful space for relaxation or entertainment during the warmer months.
- Great Shelford 2.45km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.62km
- Foxton 7.15km
- Whittlesford 7.81km