Pond Meadow, West Wickham, Cambridge, CB21 4RZ
Rent £3,500 pcm (£808 pw)
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Stunning Barn Coversion, with sprawling gardens and idylic pond, vistas of the surrounding countryside. Five bedroom home with self contained, versatile annex in the picturesque village of West Wickham.
- Ground floor includes;
- Open plan kitchen, breakfast room with Everhot Range Cooker leading to double volume dining space, access to the garden.
- Boot room, pantry and laundry room attached.
- Spacious lounge with woodburner and seperate snug.
- Office with seperate entrance, two WC's and utility room.
- First floor;
- Impressive mezzanine landing, leading to principal bedroom suite with wall to wall wardrobes and ensuite with bath, seperate walk in shower with his & her basins.
- Bedroom 2 with en suite shower room.
- Two further bedrooms, one with study area.
- Family bathroom with double vanity, freestanding roll top bath and walk in shower.
- Second floor;
- Loft style double bedroom and shower room.
- Self contained attached annex with kitchenette, double bedroom and shower room.
- Double Garage with sweeping gravel driveway providing parking for multiple vehicles.
- Landscaped garden with generous patio for el fresco dining.
- Tranquil garden pond offering abode to local birdlife.
- Garden service provided at a cost of £200 pcm.
- Pets allowed.
- Landlord managed.
West Wickham is a charming village within the Cambridgeshire district, with local shop and well renowned Old Red Lion Pub located in Horseheath less than a mile away.
Meadow Primary School and Linton Heights Primary School (both rated good) are situated less than three miles away.
Dullingham is the closest train station, whilst Junction 9 of the M11 is 8 miles away and London Stansted Airport is 15 miles away. West Wickham is in South Cambridgeshire, England, 10 miles south-east of Cambridge on the border with Suffolk.
- Dullingham 9.08km
- Whittlesford 12.32km
- Great Chesterford 12.35km
- Whittlesford 12.48km