West Street, Comberton, Cambridge, CB23 7EN
Guide Price £595,000
- 3 Bedrooms
Plot 17 The Birdlings West Street Comberton CB23 7EN NO CHAIN AND READY TO MOVE INTO!
- Stunning detached home in this popular west Cambridge village.
- 3 double bedrooms, main bedroom with built in wardrobes and en suite shower room.
- Excellent specification with high quality fixtures and fittings.
- Air source heat pump serving the underfloor heating to the ground floor, radiators to the first floor and hot water.
- Well placed in the village with excellent access to Comberton Village College.
- Just a short distance to the M11, south and west Cambridge and the A14.
- READY TO MOVE INTO!
NO CHAIN AND READY TO MOVE INTO!
A superb detached home providing 1412 sq ft over 2 floors.
This home has been thoughtfully designed to provide family living with a welcoming entrance hall with attractive staircase; WC; living room to the front with a box-bay window and a superb rear kitchen/living/dining room to the rear with double doors to the garden.
The first floor provides three double bedrooms - the main bedroom has built in wardrobes and an en suite shower room.
These homes have been designed with style in mind and feature high quality fixtures and fittings throughout including:
* Air source heat pump serving the underfloor heating to the ground floor, radiators to the first and the hot water system.
* Quality kitchen with a good range of integrated appliances including single oven, combi microwave oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
* Flooring included throughout - Karndean to the entrance hall, kitchen/dining and carpet to living room and bedrooms with tiling to wet areas.
* Turfed rear garden, and landscaping to the front of the property.
Covid safe viewings are now being booked - contact Bidwells New Homes to make your appointment
- Foxton 8.04km
- Shepreth 8.08km
- Cambridge (CBG) 8.71km
- Great Shelford 9.74km