West Street, Comberton, Cambridge, CB23 7EN
Asking Price £1,300,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
NEW SHOW HOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW - BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW!
- NEW SHOW HOME AVAILABLE TO VIEW - BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT! **
- High quality and energy efficient home (B rated EPC)
- Air source heat pump serving underfloor and radiator heating
- Extensive range of Miele kitchen appliances
- Kitchen with separate Utility and separate Pantry
- Stylish bathrooms and en suites fitted with Duravit sanitaryware and Hansgrohe taps and showers
- 32 Amp cable to garage ready for purchasers own Electric Vehicle Charging unit
- Electric up and over garage door
- 10 year LABC
Come and see this stunning home.
The Hemlock is a superb family home set within the final courtyard of homes within this popular development.
READY TO MOVE INTO!!!
Thoughtfully laid out and styled, this home provides:
Welcoming entrance hall with WC and stairs up to the first floor.
Kitchen : 22'3 x 17'2 with a large central island and extensive run of units and finished with a silestone worktop. The bi-fold doors opening to the garden. There is also a separate utility room and a pantry.
Living Room : 22'3 x 24'3 with two sets of bi-fold doors opening to the patio and turfed garden, and there is a wood burner.
Dining Room : 19' x 12'8 is accessed either from the hall way or the living room and also has bi-fold doors to the rear garden.
The First Floor:
Main Bedroom is 18'4 x 14'9 with a dressing room of 12'5 x 7'9 and an en suite shower room of 11'1 x 8'8.
Bedroom 2 is 12'1 x 13'6 and has a built in wardrobe and also an en suite (12'1 x 4'6)
Bedroom 3: is 9'8 x 20'3
Bedroom 4: 9'8x 19'3
Bedroom 5: 12'1 x 10'8
Family bathroom: 7'3 x 8'5
The home has a superb specification, in summary:
* Miele integrated appliances of steam oven, down drafter induction hob, 2 x oven, combination microwave/oven, dishwasher and wine chiller along with a Fisher & Paykel fridge freezer.
* Air source heat pump serving underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators to the first.
* Flooring throughout - a mix of Karndean, carpet and Porcelanosa tiling.
* Duravit sanitaryware with taps and showers by Hansgrohe.
* 32 Amp cable to the garage for future install of EV Charger.
* Landscaped front garden with patio and turf to the rear.
* Electric up and over garage door.
An excellent location - within walking distance of Comberton Village College along with nursery and primary school, local shops and just a short connection by bike or car into Cambridge. The M11 is approx 10 minutes drive, providing easy access to the south Cambridge schools, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, University Centre on the west of Cambridge and via the A14 to the Cambridge Science Park.
- Foxton 8.14km
- Shepreth 8.20km
- Great Shelford 9.76km
- Meldreth 10.71km