Warren Close, Cambridge, CB2 1LE
Guide Price £425,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
A spacious fifth floor apartment with large balcony, superbly situated for access to Cambridge railway station and the city centre.
- Spacious Entrance Hall with fitted Oakwood strip flooring
- Open plan Living Area with oakwood flooring and door to the Balcony
- Kitchen with a range of wall and base cabinets with drawers and integrated appliances
- Principal Bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes, En Suite Shower Room, further Double Bedroom, Bathroom and access to Balcony
- Spectacular Balcony spanning full width of the apartment and overlooking the country park
- Secure allocated undercroft Parking and Cycle Store
- Audio entry system
- Lift to all floors
City Centre 0.75 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.25 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 300 yards, M11 (junction 12) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).
Built in 2007 by Laing Homes, this fifth-floor apartment is finished to a high standard and the spacious accommodation extends to 700 sq ft (65 sq m). The property has good investment potential with a rental yield of between £1550pcm - £1600pcm.
- Cambridge (CBG) 0.22km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.78km
- Great Shelford 4.94km
- Waterbeach 8.78km