Urwin Gardens, Cambridge, CB2 0AP
Guide Price £1,750,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST **
- Wonderful Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with marble tiled floor and bi-fold doors to the garden
- Stylish bespoke German kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- Superb first floor Drawing Room with balcony
- Luxurious Principal Bedroom Suite with Dressing Room, En Suite Bathroom and access to large roof terrace
- 4 further Bedrooms and 3 further Bath/Shower Rooms (2 En Suite)
- Integral Double Garage
- Gas fired underfloor heating
A greatly improved and upgraded, modern townhouse built to an exceptionally high specification, situated in an outstanding location, just a short walk from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, with wonderful views over adjoining countryside towards the Gog Magog Downs.
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines 52 and 67 minutes respectively) 2 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.25 of a mile, Stansted Airport 26 miles, (distances are approximate).
This outstanding modern townhouse is traditionally constructed with brick and timber clad elevations under a pitched slate roof and is finished to an exceptionally high standard. Incorporating the latest 21st century technology, the property has been designed with energy efficiency in mind and incorporates many energy saving features such as well insulated cavity walls and roof, highly efficient gas boiler, underfloor heating, low energy lighting, double glazed windows and doors and energy efficient Siemens appliances. The beautifully proportioned accommodation benefits from high ceilings and large windows, creating an extremely light and airy feel throughout. Arranged over 3 floors, the property is particularly versatile with 2 spacious reception rooms, 5 bedrooms and 4 bath/shower rooms (3 en suite).
- Great Shelford 2.44km
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.73km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 6.02km
- Whittlesford 7.52km