Tilbrook 44, Bradbourne Drive, Tilbrook, Milton Keynes, MK7 8AQ
Tilbrook 44 occupies a self-contained site of circa 1.75 acres and having undergone a comprehensive refurbishment 5 years ago comprises a detached headquarters warehouse/production of steel frame construction beneath a dual pitched roof with well fitted two storey office/ancillary accommodation. The warehouse accommodation has 7m eaves to the front bay (6.4m to the rear bay), 2 ground level loading doors, leading to concrete service yard with electric gate and security fencing. The office / ancillary accommodation is a mixture of open plan and cellular in configuration with heating/lighting throughout and staff welfare facilities on both floors. Car parking (63 spaces) is provided to the front of the premises.
Upon expiry of the existing lease (June 2022) the unit is to undergo some improvement works and will be available from the end of Q3 by way of a new full repairing and insuring lease, detailed terms on application.
- Detached industrial/warehouse unit to be refurbished and available Q3 2022
- 7.0m minimum eaves height (front bay) 6.4m minimum eaves height (rear bay)
- 2 ground level loading doors
- Well fitted two-storey office/ancillary accommodation
- Secure fenced and gated service yard
- Self-contained site of circa 1.75 acres
- Caldecotte 0.86km
- Milton Keynes 2.22km
- Woburn Sands 2.40km
- Bletchley 3.75km