The Walled Garden, Righead Farm, Kincardine, FK10 4AT
Offers Over £1,750,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Offers Over £1,750,000
A rarely available opportunity to acquire a truly first-rate example of modern and flexible exclusive use event space, currently run as a successful wedding venue, with potential to increase income through further readymade commercial activities and potential residential / leisure development to complement the existing mix of assets.
Kincardine 3.5 miles, Dunfermline 9 miles, Stirling 15 miles, Edinburgh 25 miles, Glasgow 30 miles, Perth 40 miles
• Secluded location with stunning views of the Ochil Hills to the north
• Magnificent enclosed walled garden with adjacent covered event space with capacity for up to 150 guests
• Approximately 8.5 acres of ring-fenced “event grounds” including manicured lawns, young orchard and wildflower meadow
• Ample off-street parking for numerous vehicles and buses
• Unique 2-bedroom house built within the existing barn/event space which could be used as a manager’s house or honeymoon suite
• Planning permission for a further “barn” within the walled garden to expand the enclosed event space
• Planning permission for a general-purpose store/dutch barn within the wider event area
• Approximately 54 acres of additional primarily grade 3.1 agricultural land which could be utilised or expanded event activities if not retained for agricultural production, or creating a wildlife and biodiversity habitat
• Significant development potential to further enhance the offering of the existing exclusive use wedding venue business by erecting a number of lodges or glamping pods, and possibly a further residential property (subject to securing the requisite planning permissions)
• Profitable wedding business with associated website and strong bookings through to 2024
• Profitable former café business which could be revived under the pre-existing planning use class and expanded to offer evening restaurant service
Strictly by prior arrangement with the Selling Agent.
A virtual tour and drone 360 views are available via the Bidwells website.
Please download the property brochure for more informaiton.
- Bo'Ness 7.28km
- Alloa 9.69km
- Polmont 10.69km
- Polmont 10.95km