The Place, Martell Drive, Kempston, MK42 7FJ
Asking Price £269,950
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
TUCKED AWAY WITH IN THE DEVELOPMENT THIS TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT REALLY IS WORTH VIEWING
- Developed in the grounds of a former 17th century mansion, from which the development takes its name.
- The Weld Apartments offer two bedrooms one with en-suite, the open kitchen dining area has a great feel.
- With it's own private entrance and car parking space, this apartment really does have a grand feel to it.
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE ON THIS APARTMENT
Contact the sales office to book your time to visit.
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE ON THE WELD APARTMENTS
A superb two bedroom apartment of 880sq ft, is an ideal first time purchase or investment property within this lovely private development.
The apartment offers two good size bedrooms one with en-suite, the master bathroom has a lovely window to offer natural lighting. The apartment has a private front door opening into a great size hallway with storage cupboard. The living/dining room is bright with the kitchen to one side.
The apartment is finished to an excellent standard and are designed for comfort and luxury:
* German manufactured kitchen units with soft close doors and drawers
* Laminate worktop with 150mm upstand
* 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer and mono block mixer tap
* Single oven with 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back
* Feature chimney hood
* Integrated fridge/freezer
* Karndean flooring to the kitchen area and bathroom
* Gas fired condensing boiler system with thermostatically controlled radiators
* Wiring for TV/FM Sky Q and Sky Plus to living room and main bedroom
* Bathroom fitted with Roca white sanitary ware
* Bath with glass screen and high level shower head on wall riser to bathroom
* Full height Porcelanosa wall tiling to bath area half height to appliance walls
* Thermostatically controlled bath and shower mixer
The Place is perfectly located with excellent access around the Home Counties.
From Bedford, trains travel to London St Pancras multiple times an hour, with a journey time of approximately 60 minutes. Trains to Wellingborough and Kettering are also frequent from the town’s station. The East-West rail link is being developed to include Bedford in its route, completing the Oxford-Cambridge Arc and making transport between these popular cities even easier.
The development offers easy access to popular cities such as Milton Keys and Cambridge, an with connections to the A1 and M1 just a short drive away, Kempston is ideally located for commuters.
* Bedford train station – 2 miles
* Bedford town centre – 2.2.miles
* M1 Junction 13 – 8.5 miles
* A6 – 1 mile
* Milton Keynes – 16 miles
* Cambridge – 34 miles
Running alongside the River Great Ouse, the charming town of Kempston offers pleasant riverside walks, local pubs and cafes, a range of shops and selection of useful amenities. The bustling community has everything a modern family needs, from social groups and leisure activities to great primary and secondary schools.
The neighbouring town of Bedford, just a short drive away, has many local attractions. Discover more about the town’s history by visiting Bedford Castle and the local museums, or venture further afield to the picturesque Priory Country Park, offering 360 acres of green space made up of lakes, meadows and woodland.
Please note that the internal photographs are of the show apartment not of plot 47. The external photo is of the Weld apartment block.
- Kempston Hardwick 2.67km
- Bedford 3.55km
- Bedford 3.81km
- Stewartby 5.08km