The Place, Martell Drive, Kempston, MK42 7FJ
Asking Price £524,950
- 4 Bedrooms
Plot 34, The White,
- NOW RESERVING
- A superb 4 bedroom semi detached house
- Excellent location in this popular town
- Over 1500 sq ft of accommodation
- Traditional style homes finished with a contemporary style
- Gas central heating throughout
- Private development, situated in the grounds of a former manor house
- Convenient location with good access to the M1
- VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Bedford, MK42 7FJ
Plot 34 is an excellently thought out and designed new home, perfect for modern family living.
The ground floor comprises of a spacious living room, a large kitchen/breakfast area with double doors to the rear garden and a separate dining room.
The first floor provides four generous bedrooms, including the main bedroom with en suite shower room, and a further family bathroom.
The Place is a superb development of private houses and apartments, developed in the grounds of a former Carolean style manor house, built in the 1600's which is undergoing a sympathetic restoration and conversion into luxury apartments.
The White is a thoughtfully laid out home of 1566 sq ft and has a superb specification:
* German manufactured kitchen units with soft close doors and drawers
* Laminate worktop with 150mm upstand
* 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer and mono block mixer tap
* Single oven with 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back
* Feature chimney hood
* Integrated fridge/freezer
* Integrated dishwasher
* Karndean flooring to the kitchen, WC and both bathrooms
* Built in wardrobe to main bedroom
* Gas fired condensing boiler system with thermostatically controlled radiators
* Wiring for TV/FM Sky Q and Sky Plus to living room and main bedroom
* Bathroom fitted with Roca white sanitary ware
* Bath with glass screen and high level shower head on wall riser to bathroom
* Shower enclosure with glass screen, thermostatic shower mixer in chrome and hand shower with adjustable shower bar and hose
* Roca Gap wash hand basin with white vanity unit to ensuite
* Full height Porcelanosa wall tiling to bath area half height to appliance walls
* Thermostatically controlled bath and shower mixer
The Place is perfectly located with excellent access around the Home Counties.
From Bedford, trains travel to London St Pancras multiple times an hour, with a journey time of approximately 60 minutes. Trains to Wellingborough and Kettering are also frequent from the town’s station. The East-West rail link is being developed to include Bedford in its route, completing the Oxford-Cambridge Arc and making transport between these popular cities even easier.
The development offers easy access to popular cities such as Milton Keys and Cambridge, an with connections to the A1 and M1 just a short drive away, Kempston is ideally located for commuters.
* Bedford train station – 2 miles
* Bedford town centre – 2.2.miles
* M1 Junction 13 – 8.5 miles
* A6 – 1 mile
* Milton Keynes – 16 miles
* Cambridge – 34 miles
Running alongside the River Great Ouse, the charming town of Kempston offers pleasant riverside walks, local pubs and cafes, a range of shops and selection of useful amenities. The bustling community has everything a modern family needs, from social groups and leisure activities to great primary and secondary schools.
The neighbouring town of Bedford, just a short drive away, has many local attractions. Discover more about the town’s history by visiting Bedford Castle and the local museums, or venture further afield to the picturesque Priory Country Park, offering 360 acres of green space made up of lakes, meadows and woodland.
** OFF PLAN RESERVATIONS NOW BEING TAKEN **
- Kempston Hardwick 2.53km
- Bedford 3.63km
- Bedford 3.85km
- Stewartby 4.94km