The Hamlet, Chettisham, Ely, CB6 1SB
Guide Price £650,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Spacious accommodation extending to 2,444 sq ft (227.1 sq m)
- Generous triple aspect Sitting Room with vaulted wood panelled ceiling, brick central open fireplace, log burner and built in shelving
- Modern fitted Kitchen with wall and base units with stone worktop, range cooker with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, with larder fridge/freezer and washing machine in the adjacent Utility Room
- Bright Dining Room with feature fireplace, wooden floors and patio doors opening onto the terrace
- Principal Bedroom 13'9 x 10'8 (4.19m x 3.21m) with full range of built in wardrobes and En Suite Bathroom
- Balcony accessed from the first floor landing
- Integral double Garage and large garden Shed
- Driveway with parking for four cars
- Additional land which forms part of the garden adjacent to the property is rented from the Church Commissioners for £400pa
A spacious 1970s detached family home situated on the outskirts of this East Cambridgeshire village location, surrounded by open countryside.
Ely 2 miles, (mainline railway station to Cambridge with services to London's Liverpool Street and King's Cross), Cambridge 19 miles, Huntingdon 23 miles, (distances are approximate).
Cranbrook House is a detached family home in this superb location overlooking fields to the front and the rear of the property. Dating back to 1970, this house is built with brick elevations under a tiled roof and benefits from substantial versatile accommodation extending to 2,444 sq ft (227.1 sq m) and suitable for a variety of family needs.
- Ely 3.86km
- Littleport 5.06km
- Shippea Hill 9.38km
- March 10.46km