The Glass Building, Kingfisher Way, Cambridge, CB2 8EN
Guide Price £650,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception room
A superb 2 bedroom apartment with stylish, contemporary accommodation, situated off Brooklands Avenue in a prime south city location overlooking Hobsons Brook.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Stunning open plan Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room with access to a private balcony which enjoys a delightful leafy view over Hobsons Brook
- Contemporary Kitchen Area with range of integrated appliances
- Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes, en suite access to the Bathroom and door to the balcony
- Luxurious 'Jack & Jill' style Bathroom with walk in shower and separate bath
- Gas fired underfloor central heating
- Video entry system and lift to all floors
- Secure Undercroft Parking
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 0.5 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.8 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 2.5 miles, Stansted Airport 27 miles (distances are approximate).
Designed by architects, Feilden, Clegg, Bradley, Alison Brooks and Macreanor Lavington, Accordia Living made history by becoming the first residential scheme in the UK and Europe to win the 2008 RIBA Stirling prize. The development became widely recognised throughout Europe as the best building by British architects due to its innovative architecture. Recently been designated as a Conservation Area, Accordia Living has been designed with a focus on creating a close cohesive community with green and open spaces complemented by hundreds of existing mature trees. 1 The Glass Building is situated on the first floor and was built by Countryside Properties in 2006. The living space is extremely well proportioned and benefits from deep glazed windows which flood the interior with natural light and a particularly fine feature is the delightful view over Hobson’s Brook from the private balcony.
- Cambridge (CBG) 0.82km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.33km
- Great Shelford 4.65km
- Foxton 9.23km