The Cherry Trees Apartments, 509 Coldhams Lane, Cambridge, CB1 3JS
Asking Price £217,500
- 1 Bedroom
No 7 The Acerola Apartments
- Excellent city location with easy access to many amenities.
- Well placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical campus.
- Short cycle journey to the city centre.
- 33 private studio and one bedroom apartments.
- All properties with parking.
- Fob-controlled electric gates to the entrance of the development.
- High quality specification to include laminate flooring, floor tiling and carpets.
- Stylish design, layout and finishes.
- Anticipated rent of £900PCM.
- 10 year ICW Warranty.
The Cherry Trees
509 Coldhams Lane
Number 7 The Acerola Apartments is a carefully thought out one bedroom apartment of 341 sq ft (31.7 sq m) situated on the ground floor of this exciting development.
The building is entered by a stylish entrance hall with sensor lighting. The entrance hall leads to the bathroom on one side, bedroom to the rear with built in wardrobe and kitchen area opening to the sitting/dining room running front to back on the other side of the hallway.
Situated on Coldhams Lane, these properties provide excellent access to all areas of the city and have been carefully designed to suit city lifestyles.
The apartments are accessed through electric gates, operated by a fob, and each apartment has an allocated parking space.
ANTICIPATED RENT OF £900 PER CALENDAR MONTH
The fixtures and fittings have been carefully chosen to include:
Sleek and contemporary kitchens to include:
* Black electric single oven with ceramic hob and stainless steel hood, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The washer/dryer is fitted in the hall cupboard.
* Marble effect laminate worktop with 'Cobble Grey' wall and base units.
* White stylish shower rooms with walk-in Mira electric shower.
* Chrome electric ladder style towel radiator.
* White Vitra square handbasin.
* Floor mounted WC.
* Full height wall tiling to bath area with matching splashback to sink.
* Satin stainless steel toilet roll holder, towel hook and mirror above sink.
* Smoked oak laminate flooring to kitchen/living/dining areas.
* Matt finish Porcelanosa floor tiles to shower rooms
* Natural coloured carpet to bedroom
* Oak veneer internal doors finished with stainless steel handles
* Matt paintwork to all walls and ceilings with gloss finish to all skirtings and architraves
* Development accessed through fob controlled electric gates
* Landscaped communal gardens
* Allocated parking space to each apartment
Full details available on the brochure.
The Cherry Trees Apartments are in an excellent location, close to many amenities and the key employers of the city:
* ARM Headquarters 1.25 miles
* Cambridge Science Park: 6.5 miles
* Biomedical Campus - including Addenbrooke's Hospital, AstraZeneca, Royal Papworth Hospital - 2.25 miles
Capital Park (Syngenta and Arm) - 1.75 miles
Both Tesco and Sainsbury's superstores are just a few minutes away, and Cherry Hinton has an excellent high street with take aways, pubs, convenience stores, doctors and dentist surgeries.
For leisure activities the David Lloyd Gym is opposite the development, and Cherry Hinton Hall with attractive gardens is around 1.3 miles away. Cambridge Leisure - with bowling alley, cinema and a number of restaurants and shops is just 3 miles towards the city centre.
Cambridge itself - with the Grand Arcade Shopping Centre is around 3.5 miles.
These apartments provide an excellent option for city living and provide an ideal first home or investment opportunity.
IMAGES ARE COMPUTER GENERATED TO INDICATE THE STYLE AND FINISH OF THE APARTMENTS
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.38km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.40km
- Great Shelford 5.57km
- Waterbeach 7.67km