The Cherry Trees, 509 Coldhams Lane, Cambridge, CB1 3JS
Asking Price £320,000
- 1 Bedroom
A superb ground floor corner apartment overlooking the landscaped gardens
- Superb corner apartment of 406 sq ft situated at the rear of the apartments
- Overlooking the landscaped communal gardens
- Excellent contemporary specification
- Integrated appliances of oven, hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer
- Stylish shower room
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors
- Carpet to bedroom with smoked grey laminate flooring elsewhere
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
No 8 The Blackstone Apartments
The Cherry Trees
509 Coldhams Lane
No 8 The Blackstone Apartments is a superb corner apartment situated to the rear of the development in a quiet spot overlooking the gardens.
The apartment is situated at the end of the ground floor communal corridor, has a private hallway, shower room, and bedroom to the rear (10'6 x 9'7). The kitchen/sitting room is laid out with an L-shaped kitchen (9'6 x 9'5) and sitting room of 14'3 x 9'5.
From Coldhams Lane, the apartments are accessed through electric gates, operated by a fob, and each apartment has an allocated parking space. There is a video/audio phone to enter the apartments.
The fixtures and fittings have been carefully chosen to include:
Sleek and contemporary kitchens to include:
* Black electric single oven with ceramic hob and stainless steel hood, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
* Marble effect laminate worktop with 'Cobble Grey' wall and base units.
* White stylish shower rooms with walk-in Mira electric shower.
* Chrome electric ladder style towel radiator.
* White Vitra square handbasin.
* Floor mounted WC.
* Full height wall tiling to bath area with matching splashback to sink.
* Satin stainless steel toilet roll holder, towel hook and mirror above sink.
* Smoked oak laminate flooring to kitchen/living/dining areas.
* Matt finish Porcelanosa floor tiles to shower rooms
* Natural coloured carpet to bedroom
* Oak veneer internal doors finished with stainless steel handles
* Matt paintwork to all walls and ceilings with gloss finish to all skirtings and architraves
* Secure development accessed through fob controlled electric gates
* Landscaped communal gardens
* Allocated parking space to each apartment
Full details available on the brochure.
The Cherry Trees Apartments are in an excellent location, close to many amenities and the key employers of the city:
* ARM Headquarters 1.25 miles
* Cambridge Science Park: 6.5 miles
* Biomedical Campus - including Addenbrooke's Hospital, AstraZeneca, Royal Papworth Hospital - 2.25 miles
Capital Park (Syngenta and Arm) - 1.75 miles
Both Tesco and Sainsbury's superstores are just a few minutes away, and Cherry Hinton has an excellent high street with take aways, pubs, convenience stores, doctors and dentist surgery.
For leisure activities the David Lloyd Gym is opposite the development, and Cherry Hinton Hall with attractive gardens is around 1.3 miles away. Cambridge Leisure - with bowling alley, cinema and a number of restaurants and shops is just 3 miles towards the city centre.
Cambridge itself - with the Grand Arcade Shopping Centre is around 3.5 miles.
These apartments provide an excellent option for city living and provide an ideal first home or investment opportunity.
IMAGES ARE COMPUTER GENERATED TO INDICATE THE STYLE AND FINISH OF THE APARTMENTS
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.67km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.74km
- Great Shelford 5.45km
- Waterbeach 7.88km