The Cherry Trees, 509 Coldhams Lane, Cambridge, CB1 3JS
Asking Price £250,000
- 1 Bedroom
SHOW APARTMENT FOR SALE!
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE !
- Superb 1 bedroom apartment on the ground floor
- Currently the development Show Apartment
- Sliding doors to the rear landscaped and communal gardens
- Contemporary fixtures and fittings throughout
- Fully equipped kitchen area including single oven, hob, extractor, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Parking space for each property
- Completions due for November/December
No 8 The Acerola Apartments
The Cherry Trees
509 Coldhams Lane
This superb apartment is on the ground floor and is the only apartment with sliding doors to the landcaped communal gardens.
The apartment is entered from the contemporary communal hallway, into the entrance hall. There is a shower room, bedroom with fitted wardrobe and lovely open plan kitchen/sitting room.
The apartment is thoughtfully styled to provide excellent living in this convenient location.
Situated on Coldhams Lane, these properties provide excellent access to all areas of the city and have been carefully designed to suit city lifestyles.
The apartments are accessed through electric gates, operated by a fob, and each apartment has an allocated parking space.
The fixtures and fittings have been carefully chosen to include:
Sleek and contemporary kitchens to include:
* Electric single oven with ceramic hob and stainless steel hood, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer
* Marble effect laminate worktop with 'Cobble Grey' wall and base units.
* White stylish shower rooms with walk-in Mira electric shower.
* Chrome electric ladder style towel radiator.
* White Vitra square handbasin.
* Floor mounted WC.
* Full height wall tiling to bath area with matching splashback to sink.
* Satin stainless steel toilet roll holder, towel hook and mirror above sink.
* Smoked oak laminate flooring to kitchen/living/dining areas.
* Matt finish Porcelanosa floor tiles to shower rooms
* Natural coloured carpet to bedroom
* Oak veneer internal doors finished with stainless steel handles
* Matt paintwork to all walls and ceilings with gloss finish to all skirtings and architraves
* Secure development accessed through fob controlled electric gates
* Landscaped communal gardens
* Allocated parking space to each apartment
Full details available on the brochure.
The Cherry Trees Apartments are in an excellent location, close to many amenities and the key employers of the city:
* ARM Headquarters 1.25 miles
* Cambridge Science Park: 6.5 miles
* Biomedical Campus - including Addenbrooke's Hospital, AstraZeneca, Royal Papworth Hospital - 2.25 miles
Capital Park (Syngenta and Arm) - 1.75 miles
Both Tesco and Sainsbury's superstores are just a few minutes away, and Cherry Hinton has an excellent high street with take aways, pubs, convenience stores, doctors and dentist surgerys.
For leisure activities the David Lloyd Gym is opposite the development, and Cherry Hinton Hall with attractive gardens is around 1.3 miles away. Cambridge Leisure - with bowling alley, cinema and a number of restaurants and shops is just 3 miles towards the ciy centre.
Cambridge itself - with the Grand Arcade Shopping Centre is around 3.5 miles.
These apartments provide an excellent option for city living and provide an ideal first home or investment opportunity.
IMAGES ARE COMPUTER GENERATED TO INDICATE THE STYLE AND FINISH OF THE APARTMENTS
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.67km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.74km
- Great Shelford 5.45km
- Waterbeach 7.88km