The Cherry Trees, 509 Coldhams Lane, Cambridge, CB1 3JS
Asking Price £395,000
STUNNING STUDIO APARTMENT OF 562 SQ FT WITH FULLY GLAZED AND TRIPLE ASPECT LIVING SPACE
- Stunning studio apartment of 562 sq ft (52.2 sq m)
- Situated on the ground floor with a triple aspect living area, fully glazed opening to the rear landscaped gardens
- Contemporary fixtures and fittings to suit these apartments
- Integrated appliances of single oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer dryer
- Parking space included for each property.
- Completion due around November/December.
No 5 The Blackstone Apartments
The Cherry Trees
509 Coldhams Lane
This stunning apartment is situated on the ground floor and features a triple glazed living space - demonstrated by the computer images attached.
The apartment is accessed from the communal hallway into the private entrance hall with shower room to one side, store to the other side and then opening to the kitchen which in turn opens to the living/bedroom area.
This studio could be cleverly divided to feature a private bedroom area within the large recessed section - there is a built in wardrobe fitted in this area also.
These apartments are ideally located - situated on Coldhams Lane, and provide excellent access to all areas of the city and have been carefully designed to suit city lifestyles.
The apartments are accessed through electric gates, operated by a fob, and each apartment has an allocated parking space.
The fixtures and fittings have been carefully chosen to include:
Sleek and contemporary kitchens to include:
* Black electric single oven with ceramic hob and stainless steel hood, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer/dryer.
* Marble effect laminate worktop with 'Cobble Grey' wall and base units.
* White stylish shower rooms with walk-in Mira electric shower.
* Chrome electric ladder style towel radiator.
* White Vitra square handbasin.
* Floor mounted WC.
* Full height wall tiling to bath area with matching splashback to sink.
* Satin stainless steel toilet roll holder, towel hook and mirror above sink.
* Smoked oak laminate flooring to kitchen/living/dining areas.
* Matt finish Porcelanosa floor tiles to shower rooms
* Natural coloured carpet to bedroom
* Oak veneer internal doors finished with stainless steel handles
* Matt paintwork to all walls and ceilings with gloss finish to all skirtings and architraves
* Secure development accessed through fob controlled electric gates
* Landscaped communal gardens
* Allocated parking space to each apartment
Full details available on the brochure.
The Cherry Trees Apartments are in an excellent location, close to many amenities and the key employers of the city:
* ARM Headquarters 1.25 miles
* Cambridge Science Park: 6.5 miles
* Biomedical Campus - including Addenbrooke's Hospital, AstraZeneca, Royal Papworth Hospital - 2.25 miles
Capital Park (Syngenta and Arm) - 1.75 miles
Both Tesco and Sainsbury's superstores are just a few minutes away, and Cherry Hinton has an excellent high street with take aways, pubs, convenience stores, doctors and dentist surgery.
For leisure activities the David Lloyd Gym is opposite the development, and Cherry Hinton Hall with attractive gardens is around 1.3 miles away. Cambridge Leisure - with bowling alley, cinema and a number of restaurants and shops is just 3 miles towards the city centre.
Cambridge itself - with the Grand Arcade Shopping Centre is around 3.5 miles.
These apartments provide an excellent option for city living and provide an ideal first home or investment opportunity.
IMAGES ARE COMPUTER GENERATED TO INDICATE THE STYLE AND FINISH OF THE APARTMENTS
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.67km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.74km
- Great Shelford 5.45km
- Waterbeach 7.88km