The Cherry Trees, Coldhams Lane, Cambridge, CB1 3JT
Asking Price £330,000
- 1 Bedroom
SUPERB CORNER APARTMENT WITH EXCELLENT LIVING SPACE
- Superb one bedroom apartment with double aspect windows to sitting room/kitchen.
- 595 sq ft (55.3sq m) situated on the corner
- Excellent specification fitted including integrated appliances to the kitchen of single oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher and a washer/dryer in the hall cupboard
- Flooring included throughout
- Built in wardrobe to bedroom
- Parking space included
- Gated development
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
Apartment 13 The Cherry Trees
509 Coldhams Lane
A superb 1 bedroom corner apartment of 595 sq ft within this popular development.
This apartment has a spacious entrance hall with useful store cupboard housing the washer/dryer, shower room, bedroom with fitted wardrobe and bright and spacious kitchen/living room.
* Kitchen/living room : 17'7 x 18'9
* Bedroom : 12' x 9'7
* Shower room : 7'3 x 5'8
The Cherry Trees is a superb collection of studio and one bedroom apartments ideally located in an convenient city location.
Situated on Coldhams Lane, these properties provide excellent access to all areas of the city and have been carefully designed to suit city lifestyles.
The apartments are accessed through electric gates, operated by a fob, and each apartment has an allocated parking space. There is a video/telephone entry system to each property.
The fixtures and fittings have been carefully chosen to include:
Sleek and contemporary kitchens to include:
* Black electric single oven with ceramic hob and stainless steel hood, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. The washer/dryer is fitted in the hall cupboard.
* Marble effect laminate worktop with 'Cobble Grey' wall and base units.
* White stylish shower rooms with walk-in Mira electric shower.
* Chrome electric ladder style towel radiator.
* White Vitra square handbasin.
* Floor mounted WC.
* Full height wall tiling to bath area with matching splashback to sink.
* Satin stainless steel toilet roll holder, towel hook and mirror above sink.
* Smoked oak laminate flooring to kitchen/living/dining areas.
* Matt finish Porcelanosa floor tiles to shower rooms
* Natural coloured carpet to bedroom
* Oak veneer internal doors finished with stainless steel handles
* Matt paintwork to all walls and ceilings with gloss finish to all skirtings and architraves
* Development accessed through fob controlled electric gates
* Landscaped communal gardens
* Allocated parking space to each apartment
Full details available on the brochure.
The Cherry Trees Apartments are in an excellent location, close to many amenities and the key employers of the city:
* ARM Headquarters 1.25 miles
* Cambridge Science Park: 6.5 miles
* Biomedical Campus - including Addenbrooke's Hospital, AstraZeneca, Royal Papworth Hospital - 2.25 miles
Capital Park (Syngenta and Arm) - 1.75 miles
Both Tesco and Sainsbury's superstores are just a few minutes away, and Cherry Hinton has an excellent high street with take aways, pubs, convenience stores, doctors and dentist surgerys.
For leisure activities the David Lloyd Gym is opposite the development, and Cherry Hinton Hall with attractive gardens is around 1.3 miles away. Cambridge Leisure - with bowling alley, cinema and a number of restaurants and shops is just 3 miles towards the ciy centre.
Cambridge itself - with the Grand Arcade Shopping Centre is around 3.5 miles.
These apartments provide an excellent option for city living and provide an ideal first home or investment opportunity.
- Cambridge (CBG) 2.67km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.74km
- Great Shelford 5.45km
- Waterbeach 7.88km