The Beech Building, Rudduck Way, Cambridge, CB3 1BF
Rent £1,800 pcm (£415 pw)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
A stylish and contemporary 2 bedroom apartment located in a new North Cambridge development close to the city centre and major commuter routes.
- Open-plan living/kitchen/dining room with laminate wood strip flooring, balcony to the front aspect, and access to the balcony. A stylish kitchen features fully bespoke white base units and island with a white granite work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer, and a full range of integrated appliances including an oven, 4 ring induction hob with overhead extractor fan and lighting, dishwasher, fridge freezer, and wine cooler.
- Bedroom one with fitted carpets, built-in wardrobes and access to the en-suite shower room with tiled flooring and walls, walk-in shower with chrome mixer, extractor fan and glass screen, basin, W.C., and heated towel rail.
- A second double bedroom with fitted carpets and full-length windows.
- Family bathroom with tiled flooring and walls, bath with chrome mixer and shower attachment with glass screen, extractor fan, heated towel rail, basin and W.C. with mirrored cabinet above, and shaver socket.
- Utility closet with washer dryer and adjacent utility store.
- Balcony with wooden decking and fitted up lighting.
- One unallocated parking space.
Athena by Hill is located in the Northwest Development of Eddington between Huntingdon and Madingley Road and overlooking Gravel Hill Farm. Eddington is home to a growing community, with local amenities including a supermarket, community centre, and primary school. The Cambridge train station provides frequent connections to London within 45 minutes and Stansted Airport in 30 minutes. The M11 is located just 5 minutes away, providing access to the A14 and A1 to the north and the M11/Stansted Airport/M25 to the south.
- Cambridge (Cambridge Railway Station) 4.42km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.78km
- Great Shelford 8.66km
- Waterbeach 8.81km