The Ash Building, Rudduck Way, Cambridge, CB3 1BG
Guide Price £2,500 pcm (£577 pw)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
A stunning 2 bedroom 4th floor Penthouse apartment located in a new North Cambridge development close to the city centre and major commuter routes.
- Spacious entrance with Amtico flooring.
- Bright, light open-plan kitchen/lounge/dining room. Floor to ceiling windows, with access to the balcony. Modern recessed lighting.
- Modern, white open plan kitchen with base and wall cabinets. Integrated appliances, including oven, hob, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Beautiful family bathroom. Bath with shower above and glass shower screen. Partially tiled walls and tiled flooring, Sink, heated towel rail and W.C.
- Spacious main bedroom with fitted carpet, floor to ceiling windows allowing maximum light and access to the en suite shower room. Walk in shower with basin and W.C.
- Second bedroom with fitted carpets, floor to ceiling windows.
- Moderns tasteful furnishing throughout.
- One allocated parking space.
Knights Park by Hill is located in the award-winning Northwest Cambridge development of Eddington, between the Huntingdon and Madingley Roads and overlooking Gravel Hill Farm. This popular Cambridge development is home to a growing community, with a range of local amenities including a supermarket, shops and sports facilities, and with a doctor’s surgery opening soon. The Storey’s Field Centre is its architectural centrepiece, where it serves the local community, hosting an impressive schedule of arts and cultural events.
The Cambridge district of Eddington is home to the University of Cambridge Primary School, awarded an ‘Outstanding’ in its 2018 OFSTED report, and Cambridge as a whole has a number of high performing schools and colleges including The Leys, The Perse School, and St Faith’s.
Located in the Knights Park development by Hill, this apartment provides a modern and sleek accommodation measuring an approximate 1089 square feet and comprising of an open-plan kitchen/dining/sitting room, two bedrooms, one with en suite, utility closet and balcony.
Particular Features of Note:
• Spacious entrance with Amtico flooring.
• Bright, light open-plan kitchen/lounge/dining room. Floor to ceiling windows, with access to the balcony. Modern recessed lighting.
• Modern, white open plan kitchen with base and wall cabinets. Integrated appliances, including oven, hob, microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
• Beautiful family bathroom. Bath with shower above and glass shower screen. Partially tiled walls and tiled flooring, Sink, heated towel rail and W.C.
• Spacious main bedroom with fitted carpet, floor to ceiling windows allowing maximum light and access to the en suite shower room. Walk in shower with basin and W.C.
• Second bedroom with fitted carpets, floor to ceiling windows.
• Moderns tasteful furnishing throughout.
• One allocated parking space.
Before moving into a rental property, it is essential for the tenant to contact the local service authorities to take over supplies. Listed below are some helpful telephone numbers:
Rent: £2,500.00 pcm Furnished.
Deposit: £2,884.00, returnable at the end of the tenancy, subject to there being no breaches of the terms of the tenancy.
Holding Deposit: £576.00
Once your application has been accepted, in order to reserve the property, the above holding deposit will need to be paid. Once received, we shall be able to start the referencing process. The holding deposit will be returned to you within 15 calendar days, unless the referencing and signing of the Tenancy Agreement exceeds this timeframe.
Please note this will be withheld if any relevant person (including guarantor(s) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right to Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee).
References are undertaken by an external referencing agency and are subject to a minimum four day waiting period. A tenancy will not be formally offered until we have received satisfactory references.
The first payment of the rent and deposit should ideally be paid by bank transfer. Please note that we cannot release keys until we have received confirmation that cleared funds have been received. Thereafter, payment of rent must be made by standing order.
Viewing strictly by appointment with Bidwells.
Important Notice: These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Bidwells has no authority to make or give in writing or verbally any representations or warranties in relation to the property. Any areas, measurement or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. No assumptions should be made that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Bidwells have not carried out a survey, nor tested the services, appliances or facilities. Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. All prices are quoted exclusive of VAT unless confirmed otherwise.
In the interest of Health & Safety, please ensure that you take due care when inspecting any property.
Energy Performance Certificate: To inspect the full EPC for this property please contact our office.
- Cambridge (CBG) 4.48km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.83km
- Great Shelford 8.69km
- Waterbeach 8.84km