Plot 15, Lockhart Way At Inholm, Northstowe, Cambridge, CB24 1DJ
Asking Price £580,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
STUNNING VIEWS ACROSS THE WATER PARK!
- SHOW HOME OPEN!
- Superb home situated on a corner plot with a wrap around garden.
- Views across the water park to the rear and stunning countryside surrounding the home.
- Three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
- Sleek and contemporary bathrooms and en suites with white sanitaryware.
- 10 year Checkmate new home warranty
- MOVE IN FROM OCTOBER 2021!
Come and see our stunning new homes on this most unique development to Cambridge.
House by Urban Splash are proud to bring their multi-award winning designs to Cambridge, and show case their homes at Inholm, Northstowe.
Plot 15 has a corner plot with stunning views over the water park and surrounding countryside .
The photographs in this listing are of the homes at Inholm.
Each of these homes provide:
* Super high ceilings, all of which are approx 2.8m high.
* Floor to ceiling doors and window.
* Aluminium windows and doors
* LED/low energy lighting throughout
* Sleek kitchens with full range of appliances (see later)
* White contemporary bathrooms
* Functional homes that can adapt to changing lifestyles
* 10 Year Checkmate Warranty
This home provides 139 sq m (1500 sq ft) of versatile living, with the layout being:
Fabulous open plan living/kitchen/dining room which provides 10.6m x 4.7m of living space and two sets of doors to the rear garden.
The kitchen area is the centre - the heart of the ground floor - and has a stunning island centrepiece with integrated appliances including induction hob, slimline extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, oven and dishwasher - all set beneath a composite stone worktop. Each end of the room can be used however your lifestyle suits - either leaving the room open plan, or adding partitions if required.
Plot 15 provides two rooms at either end of the house - both with superb views. The room to the front has a private balcony, and both rooms have two sets of floor to ceiling windows.
Room 1: 3.9m x 4.7m
Room 2: 3.3m x 4.7m
The family bathroom is positioned in the middle - and is finished with white ceramic Vitra sanitaryware, Vado shower over the bath, chrome taps and fittings, heated towel rail, mirror and storage cupboards, ceramic floor and wall tiles.
This floor has the entire floor dedicated to a master bedroom suite, with a stunning shower room in the centre - the layout is designed to be flexible.
The layout can provide two rooms at either end of similar dimensions to the first floor.
The vaulted ceilings are a stunning feature, and continues the light, airy and spacious feel of this home.
A private garden is accessed from the ground floor rooms and spills out to the landscaped community gardens and the adjacent water parks and fenland. This home has two parking spaces.
Just a short distance from Cambridge (approx 15 minutes to the south of Cambridge along the A14/M11) this area provides many different aspects to Cambridge:
* The guided busway just a short walk - providing convenient access to Cambridge, the Science Park and north to St Ives.
* Excellent schools - both primary and secondary education are close by (the secondary school is adjacent to Inholm).
* Private schools in Cambridge area easily accessible.
* New water parks and ample cycle and footpaths in the area.
VISIT THE SALES OFFICE AND SHOW HOME TODAY AND SEE WHAT INHOLM IS ALL ABOUT!
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 8.76km
- Waterbeach 9.06km
- Cambridge (CBG) 10.71km
- Great Shelford 15.42km