Station Square, Cambridge, CB1 2JH
Guide Price £665,000
- 2 Bedrooms
Apartment 53 Station Square
- LIMITED AVAILABILITY - OVER 75% SOLD **
- Fantastic accommodaiton of 966 sq ft over the 6th and 7th (top) floors of this stunning building
- Providing exceptional accommodation
- Excellent layout with a generous 6th floor kitchen/living/dining area
- Separate WC for guests on the 6th floor
- Two double bedrooms both with en suite bathrooms on the 7th floor
- Parking is available by separate negotiation and is in the basement car park
- Lift from the basement serving up to the 6th floor
- BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH BIDWELLS TO DISCUSS TODAY! *
** SUPERB DUPLEX APARTMENT OVER THE TOP TWO FLOORS **
Situated over floors 6 and 7 within this superb block within the heart of CB1, this apartment provides 966 sq ft (89.7 sq m) of excellent living space.
A fantastic layout is provided:
From the 6th floor communal area, which is accessed by lift:
* From the 6th floor hallway, the front door opens to the hallway with storage cupboard and stairs to the 7th floor accommodation.
* Open plan kitchen/living/dining area - the kitchen is an L-shape to one side, leaving the rest of the area to provide a superb dining/living area with door to the private balcony.
* From the kitchen there is a door through to the ground floor WC which is fitted with additional storage cupboards.
The 7th floor accommodation provides:
* Storage cupboard in the hallway.
* Master bedroom with en built in wardrobe and en suite bathroom
* Bedroom 2 also with en suite bathroom.
Each area is well proportioned:
* Kitchen/dining/living room : 20'7 x 16'7 (6.2m x 5.0m)
* Master bedroom : 16'7 x 10'2 (5.0m x 3.0m)
* Bedroom 2 : 16' x 10/3 (4.8m x 3.1m)
Each property within the Station Square is designed and being created to provide an exceptional specification, appropriate for this prime area of Cambridge:
Each of these modern apartments boast a light, flexible open plan design with premium contemporary specification, sleek finishes and elegant decor. Many benefit from private outside space in the form of a balcony or terrace.
* Stainless steel electric fan oven
* Ceramic hob and stainless steel chimney extractor
* Zanussi or similar integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
* Choice of designer units by Oakwood Kitchens
* Choice of quartz stone worktops and upstands
* Stainless steel splashback to hob
* Fascino stainless steel hand-finished sink, with oversized single bowl and integrated removable chopping board.
* Fascino designer curved tap with clipped hose-spray extension
* Fascino instant boiling water tap
* Integrated stainless steel soap dispenser
* Fascino digitally controlled Smart Tap
* Smart Mirror with LED lighting, shaver socket, digital clock and de-mist pad
* Walnut vanity unit with integrated storage space and black porcelain worktop
* RAK Ceramics Basin
* RAK Ceramics Hygiene+ WC with RAKRimless pan and soft close ergonomic design seat
* Fascino Smart Shower and Smart Bath
* Heated chrome towel rail
* Choice of RAK Ceramics porcelain wall and floor tile colour with polished matt finishes
* Low level LED strip lighting to bath
* Forest oak doors with polished chrome ironmongery, matching wrapped door-lining, architraves and skirtings
* Choice of White Oak and Ebony Oak strip wood flooring to entrance hall, kitchen/living/dining room
* Choice of carpets and underlay to bedrooms
* Television and telephone points to living area and master bedroom
* Combined heat and power generator for heating and hot water, with interface unit and meter in each property
* Smoke alarm and CO2 detectors
* Double glazed timber windows with aluminium cladding
* Audio/visual entry system
CB1 is the hub of central Cambridge. Having undergone extensive regeneration over the last few years. this area is attracting many key names - such as Amazon and Google, and the network from CB1 leads directly to the Cambridge Biomedical Campus to the south - home to names such as the Medical Research Center, Cancer Research, AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline and of course Addenbrooke's Hospital and The Papworth Heart Hospital.
Heading north by train for approx. 5 minutes takes you to Cambridge North, and just a few minutes’ walk from Cambridge Science Park - name to similarly impressive names such as Napp, Mundipharma, Huawei and Tuspark UK.
These apartments are ideally placed to access the key areas.
FURTHER DETAILS ON ALL AMENITIES AND AVAILABILITY FROM BIDWELLS NEW HOMES.
- Cambridge (CBG) 0.16km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.68km
- Great Shelford 5.03km
- Waterbeach 8.67km