Station Square, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB1 2GE
Guide Price £3,000 pcm (£692 pw)
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception room
A stunning newly built sixth floor Duplex luxury apartment ideally placed for the Cambridge city centre, the train station and Addenbrookes hospital.
- Open plan living space with beautiful ebony oak strip wood flooring and multiple windows with doors leading to a balcony providing unrivalled views of the city and station.
- Modern kitchen with stylish wall and base units. Stainless steel hand-finished sink and Fascino instant boiling water tap. Appliances include stainless steel electric fan oven, ceramic hob and stainless-steel chimney extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, and dishwasher.
- Bedroom 1 with fitted carpet, built in wardrobe and access to the en-suite shower room. En-suite shower room with tiled flooring and partially tiled walls, shower cubicle, sink, heated towel rail and W.C
- Bedroom 2 with fitted carpet, and access to the en-suite bathroom. En-suite bathroom with tiled flooring and partially tiled walls, bath, sink and W.C.
- One allocated underground parking space.
These apartments are positioned in a superb location in CB1 - just a short walk from the station which has excellent connections to London (King's Cross and Liverpool Street), Peterborough and Ely, the guided busway which connects to Addenbrooke's Hospital and the Biomedical Campus is also just across the road. The city centre and the bustling area of Mill Road are within walking distance. The Cambridge Leisure Complex is a short distance to the south. Cambridge has a wealth of amenities - including excellent shopping in the town centre and the Grand Arcade. There are cinemas and theatres which host to all the latest films, comedy nights and concerts.
- Cambridge (Cambridge Railway Station) 0.11km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.67km
- Great Shelford 5.04km
- Waterbeach 8.66km