Station Road, Histon, CB24 9LF
Guide Price £269,995
- 1 Bedroom
NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW
- NOW AVAILABLE TO VIEW
- Allocated Parking Space
- HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE
- Flooring included throughout
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- High quality bathrooms
- Easy access for Guided Bus
- 999 year lease
- 10 Year Warranty
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW
Apartment 7 Station Yard,
Histon, Cambridge, CB24 9LF
A fantastic one bedroom apartment of just under 600 sq ft situated on the first floor of this small private development.
This apartment is accessed from the communal hallway into the entrance hall with storage cupboard, bedroom, bathroom and then the kitchen/dining/sitting room which has a door to the terrace.
Histon is a popular village just to the north of the city centre. The Station Yard apartments are in an ideal location within the village, situated close to the busway and access road including the B1049 leading to the A14 and into Cambridge.
Within walking distance of the apartment is the Mace Station Store grocery shop. There are a number of businesses within the village - a popular area for those not requiring to be in central Cambridge.
Vision Park is a short walk from Station Yard and is home to a number of technology, science and commercial based companies.
The village is also home to popular schools for all ages including Impington Village College which is secondary and sixth form education.
Connections into central Cambridge are good should private schooling be of interest - many of the schools are situated towards the south side which is best accessed from the A14 and M11. Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus is also accessible on the same route into Cambridge and would be approximately 20 minutes commuting time.
The village is also home to many restaurants, pubs and take aways.
These apartments are being constructed to a superb standard and will include:
* Flooring throughout to include Deco to the hallway, kitchen/living/dining areas, carpets to the bedroom and tiling to the bathroom;
* Contemporary high gloss kitchen with laminate worktop
* Fitted appliances to include fridge/freezer, oven, hob, dishwasher and washing machine.
* High quality finished bathroom with tiling
* Gas central heating to radiators
* Aluminium double glazed windows
* Private balcony
* Dedicated parking
Please note, photographs are internals of Plot 11 and external photographs are computer generated and finishes may vary.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 3.78km
- Cambridge (CBG) 5.66km
- Waterbeach 6.30km
- Great Shelford 10.56km