Stableford Green, Manor Links, Bishop's Stortford, CM23 5RA
Guide Price £457,500
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
PLOT 18, THE KINGSTON AT STABLEFORD GREEN, BISHOP'S STORTFORD
- Exclusive development ideally located for town and country walks
- High specification throughout
- Highly energy efficient
- Built by Stonebond
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor
- Stylish kitchen complete with dishwasher and wine cooler
- Many homes overlook Bishop's Stortford Golf Course
- Beautiful external finishes
- Fantastic choice of specification options (subject to build stage)
- HOMES BEING DELIVERED BY STONEBOND
A spacious two bedroom semi detached, highly energy efficient, home of 850 sq ft benefitting from an en suite bathroom to the main bedroom and an en suite shower room to bedroom 2.
This home has a lovely well positioned and generous rear garden along with a carport and parking space.
The ground floor provides:
• Entrance hall with WC and door through to the living space.
• Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar, through to the living dining space. Total area is 25’7 x 16’3 and has double doors to the rear garden.
The first floor provides:
• Main bedroom : 10’4 x 9’2 with built in wardrobe and en suite bathroom.
• Bedroom 2 : 12’10 x 10’7 also with en suite shower room.
Exhibiting a high specification throughout, this beautiful home is ideal for those looking for a low-maintenance, modern and HIGHLY ENERGY EFFICIENT home. It comes complete with a 2-year customer care warranty and 10-year Premier new homes warranty for low maintenance and peace of mind. New build homes are also more environmentally friendly, emitting on average 2.38 tonnes less of carbon each year, a third less than an older property and saving you an average of £555 per year.
The home is situated in the southern section of the development with completion due around September 2022.
The specification has been thoughtfully chosen for each home at Stableford Green and includes:
• Underfloor heating from a gas fired boiler to the ground floor, with radiators to the first floor.
• Stylish and contemporary kitchen with a range of Bosch integrated appliances including single oven and microwave, gas hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
• White sanitary ware and chrome brassware to the bathrooms and en suites.
• Flooring included – a mixture of carpet, Karndean and Porcelanosa tiling.
• Built in wardrobe to the master bedroom.
• Turf to the rear garden.
Consisting of 61 carefully designed houses and bungalows arranged within comfortably-sized plots, each property at Stableford Green contains the essential combination of superior materials, exceptional craftsmanship and contemporary styling. Ranging in size from one to four bedrooms, all interior spaces have been carefully considered and include a range of high-end features that ensure these homes are perfectly suited to today's modern lifestyles. Just a short journey from home, you can find yourself either at the centre of a bustling market town brimming with both history and modern shopping outlets, or surrounded by the beautiful Hertfordshire countryside, where you can relax amongst charming of villages, bridleways and riverside walks.
On the cusp between town and countryside, Stableford Green blends all the vital ingredients for a life that perfectly balances family, work, leisure and relaxation. Take time to enjoy open spaces on your doorstep, against the backdrop of Bishop's Stortford Golf Club's rolling greens, with comprehensive travel connections just a minute or two away.
The Stableford Green collection features an attractive variety of properties with distinctive characteristics both inside and out, reflecting a sense of individuality that homeowners desire. Behind the finely crafted frontages, you'll find thoughtfully planned living areas that are both practical and aesthetically pleasing, making the best use of light and space at every turn. Attention to detail is something that has become synonymous with a Stonebond home. You'll notice how everything – from the essential building materials to the surface finishes, doors, worktops, windows, frames and units – has been carefully selected and put together to create the kind of sophisticated atmosphere we know all home-buyers value so highly.
Stonebond is a privately owned housebuilder focused on the delivery of high quality, mixed-tenure developments across the Northern and Southern Home Counties and the Midlands. The business was established over 40 years ago and is privately funded by the Cherry family, who were the founders of Countryside Properties. Our attention to detail in placemaking and designing premium homes is reflected in our commitment to customer service; our knowledgeable team are on hand to ensure the purchase of a new home is as straightforward and pleasurable as possible from start to finish. Whilst delivering well designed new homes in sought after locations, we recognise that it is our responsibility to contribute to the community too; we seek to use local suppliers and employ local sub-contractors where possible. All of our homes are built to 10% above building regulation standards for energy efficiency, using initiatives that help household outgoings as well as benefitting the environment.
Please note that the external image shows are computer generated and are indicative only. The internal photographs are of other properties on other developments by Stonebond and again, are indicative only and are not necessarily of the same layout/housetype as the property in this listing.
- Bishop's Stortford 1.34km
- Stansted Mountfitchet 3.58km
- London Stansted Airport 5.77km
- Elsenham 6.33km