Spinney Road, Trumpington, Cambridge, CB2 9PL
Asking Price £775,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Reception rooms
An outstanding, 4-bedroom townhouse, overlooking Silva Park, conveniently situated within the Great Kneighton development on the south side of the city.
- Excellent open plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room with range of base and wall cabinets, central island and integrated appliances
- Dining/Family Room with double doors leading to a paved terrace
- First floor Sitting Room with deep glazed windows
- 2 first floor Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite)
- Second floor Principal Bedroom with Dressing Area and En Suite Shower Room, further Bedroom
- Second floor Terrace accessed from Landing
- Double glazed windows
- Gas fired central heating and Solar Thermal Panels
- Carport and off-street parking
- No upward chain
Cambridge City Centre 21.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King’s Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 2.5 miles, Cambridge Biomedical Campus/Addenbrooke’s Hospital 0.25 of a mile, M11 (junction 11) 1.25 miles, (distances are approximate).
7 Spinney Road was built in 2013 by Countryside Property, who wherever possible or viable, use renewable, sustainable or recyclable sources in the construction of their homes. The internal finish is stylish and well presented, with deep glazed windows providing light and airy accommodation throughout.
The current owners have made improvements during their ownership to include custom storage to the Guest Bedroom, Kitchen and under the stairs, air conditioning to the Principal Bedroom and provision for an electric car charger in the Carport.
- Great Shelford 2.72km
- Cambridge (CBG) 3.68km
- Foxton 6.31km
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 7.29km