School Lane, Toft, Cambridge, CB23 2RE
Guide Price £475,000
- 3 Bedrooms
55A School Lane
- Superb newly built home, ready to move into.
- Excellent dual aspect kitchen/sitting/dining room
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor, radiators to first floor
- Contemporary and well laid kitchen with AEG integrated appliances
- Two bedrooms to the ground floor along with family bathroom
- Principal bedroom suite to the first floor with a lovely walk in dressing room and en suite shower room
- Good sized driveway and lawn area to the front of the home
- Rear garden with landscaping, turf and fully enclosed with fencing
- 10 Year ICW warranty
This newly built 2/3 bedroom detached house has been designed and finished to a superb contemporary style in this popular, convenient village.
Situated along a quiet road the house is set back and has an ample driveway with parking for several cars.
On entering the home, the hallway has a lovely Porcelain tiled floor entrance way, separate kitchen/sitting/dining room which runs front to back and also has porcelain floor tiling, family bathroom and two bedrooms on the ground floor. Both bedrooms are carpeted and there is underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
The first floor has a lovely master suite with walk in wardrobe and en suite shower room, both of these rooms are served by radiator heating.
The fittings of the home have been well thought out and feature an extensive range of kitchen appliances including oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine.
The house is served by oil fired heating, the tank for which is in the rear garden.
Toft is ideally located for access to many areas:
* Comberton 1 mile
* Cambridge 6 miles
* M11 (junction 12) 4 miles
* Foxton Railway Station (King's Cross line) 5 miles
* Stansted Airport 29 miles
(distances are approximate).
- Shepreth 8.34km
- Foxton 8.64km
- Cambridge (CBG) 10.26km
- Meldreth 10.52km