School Lane, Impington, CB24 9NS
Guide Price £685,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME
- ONLINE VIEWING AVAILABLE! *
- Recently refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Spacious Sitting Room with feature fireplace
- Study, ideal for working from home
- Dining Room with French doors to the garden
- Principal Bedroom with large En Suite Shower Room
- Further 3 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Large driveway and detached Double Garage
A modern 4 bedroom, detached family house in a convenient location on the north side of Cambridge with superb access for commuters to Cambridge North Station and the A14.
Cambridge City Centre 3 miles, A14 1.2 miles, M11 (Junction 14) 3 miles, Cambridge Science Park 2.7 miles, Cambridge North Railway Station 3.5 miles (distances are approximate).
Shackleton House is constructed with brick elevations under a tiled roof. Dating from the mid 1990's and occupied by the present owner since 2009, the property has been updated and well maintained over the years to create a fine family home which offers flexible accommodation extending to 1,726.9 sq ft (160.4 sq m), suitable for a variety of family needs. The property also benefits from a well proportioned study with views over the garden, providing an ideal space for home working or studying.
- Cambridge (Cambridge North) 4.04km
- Cambridge (CBG) 6.08km
- Waterbeach 6.16km
- Great Shelford 11.00km